Doctor Lina Riachy Haddad
Licensed Psychologist, Music therapist,Vocalist. Lecturer at Lebanese university and Antonine University Music Therapy Masters Degree Students Theses Supervisor and Trainer at the Antonine University (in collaboration with the Lebanese Association for A
Every Tuesday from 7:00 PM till 9:00 PM Starting Tuesday November 2
Music Therapy Training Program
Music Therapy has shown its efficiency in many fields, such as physical and mental health, besides improving the general wellbeing of humans. Music as therapy has been used for a long time and on all the continents, and it has many schools and approaches.
We will make our way through the topics and ideas of different schools from this approach, its relationship to neuroscience, and its usage with children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly.
This training will help you in
- Learning the basics of music with an emphasis on the use of music as therapy throughout history and worldwide.
- Understanding all the elements of music and the ways they can be used in the therapeutic process.
- Discovering the effect of different genres of music on our brain.
- Learning different techniques from different schools with different frames, in addition to their application depending on the cases you’re dealing with.
- Integrating many musical activities with other therapeutic techniques you’re adopting.
- Enhancing your creativity and other skills you already have.
|History and evolution of Music Therapy|
|Elements of Music Therapy (modes and genres)|
|Different schools of Music Therapy|
The training will be delivered in Arabic
Fees: 250,000 L.L. Including Certificate of complation and training materials.
Each recorded session remains available with you for one month.
P.S: Deadline of registration is 10 November 2021